Thoroughly Modern Millie
Rehearsal Report
| Date | 5/9/2013 |
| Time | 7:00-10:31 |
| Break | 9:18-9:28 |
| Stop |
Director: David Sray
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
512.299.2053
Late:
Late excused:
Missing Excused: Keith, Catherine, James, Devon
Missing:
Didn’t Sign in: Steve W, Martha, Jenn T, Cheyenne
| General Worked show act two first then act one Please make sure to give me your costume receipts, I need them for check in later and for the drycleaners. If I do not get them you will pay for drycleaning yourselves AND turn them in yourselves. Thank you! Tomorrow::: When you are not singing on stage please try your costumes on, but be mindful of timing so people don’t have to wait for you to begin a song. Make sure to note any costume fixes in the green room. BUT DO NOT TRY ON UNLESS LABLED! Ellen and I will do more labeling in the morning but in case we do not finish, please don’t touch until labled. | ||||||||
| Next Rehearsal/Schedule Saturday, May 11 1:00pm-5:00 Sitz Probe, Costume Parade, Crew talk through 5:00-6:30 Dinner Break 6:30pm 6:30-11:00 first tech lights and crew | ||||||||
| Actors Tomorrow is for band and tech, please do not wear your costumes tomorrow night. Sunday, Sunday, Sunday. Thanks all, great energy tonight, even with all of the redo’s. You are awesome! | ||||||||
| Set Updated punch list attached. I’m concerned how the sound cabling may effect build of the city scape. | ||||||||
| Props Pocketwatch broke (easily fixed I believe) I printed out three newspaper covers. I believe we’ll need three white slavery papers. Need a cut out article, or twelve for Miss Dorothy’s purse. (the big shot bachelor or whatever article) Spray guns need to be a little varied, not just silver maybe some black lines or something or a lable of some sort? I will have a table for you to dress tomorrow. Can we pre cut the train tickets for sara to rip up, she’s havin a hard time cuz they are cardstock. Syringe is missing, do we have a second? Can the jar lid, get ungunked, the spray paint made it hard to open, also, can we get a lable, the handwriting while nice handwriting, looks like….er handwriting…. | ||||||||
| Paint I like the floor idea’s, two is my favorite. | ||||||||
| Sounds/Lights/Special FX Need the second spot hooked up for tomorrow. Will try to do it but???? Can we make sure the sound is routed to the shed tomorrow during sitz probe? Don’t want to ask you something you will already have done, I just want to make sure it is done. Thanks A possible concern for tomorrow, our skyscrapers are not put on back wall yet, so I’m concerned about sound cables, for when they are built/installed. Flats will be on back wall with supports, I’m concerned how that effects your cabling, and also how cabling could be moved in installation. Just an FYI | ||||||||
| Costumes Pick up tomorrow. P | ||||||||
| Facility | ||||||||
| Director Need to figure out when can take the laundry carts out during last scene. | ||||||||
| Choreography | ||||||||
| Music Mutz, Dave Lee, and who is the third? | ||||||||
| Dialect | ||||||||
| Weather today: Weather Tomorrow: | ||||||||
| Crew Another great night all, thanks for your great attitudes and work, things are starting to unkink, and I know will get better and better. Lets get all of the towels and things out of the carts, we really don’t need anything in them except the pillows for that one scene) Tomorrow at 1:00 we’ll talk through every change and maybe grab some things to work. Again great hustle, I know you have a lot to learn in a very short time, but I think you are doing well. Purposeful. That is how we walk on and off, brisk to the point and off. And please careful of the talking backstage, this show has very little to muffle the sound. Adding a kink to the elevator, it will need to turn around flat and store farther stage left, we’ll spike it tomorrow. Also, the black curtain will be down during the café society scene and the dressing room scene, so we’ll need to change our traffic pattern so we can do the change without raising the black in between. Let’s try taking the ledges through the reds to see how that will work. Ellen I’ll be here in am to unlock then need to go to hobby lobby so if you don’t see me, the doors will be open. Let’s get Graydon’s desk in the hall before we clear props off of it please. Thanks! Let’s make sure to spike the stool for the dressing room. Saturday Call
| ||||||||
| Accident/Incident Metal phone hit tech in head. No swelling or bruising, but it did cause redness and headache. | ||||||||
| Dumb Stuff it’s fun to find out | ||||||||
| Quote(s) |
Coming Soon; Thoroughly Modern Millie, Opening May 17th!

No comments:
Post a Comment